New On AppShed
Some updates from the AppShed Team
- New Blockly Courses! (24/11/2022)
We've got some great new Blockly lessons! (read more)
- PG Online Course Update (10/11/2022)
Learn more about the latest AppShed PG Online Lesson plan (learn more)
- ComputerXplorers Partnership (19/09/2022)
Learn about our new partnership and package with ComputerXplorers (read more)
- Advanced Publishing Lesson added (03/05/2022)
Learn more about the publishing feature and web apps (read more)
Bringing creativity to your classrooms
AppShed Academy delivers key organisational tools that enable teachers to turn app development into a compelling teaching methodology. Anchor students’ creativity into the heart of your lessons and manage and channel their aspirations with confidence
Access EDU-only Lesson Plans to help you structure your app-building lessons. Speak to one of our Education Advisors for suggestions on incorporating app building in your school.
Students' personal information is not required or disclosed. Students can safely work on projects outside of school hours. Moderate and flag inappropriate apps with immediate removal.
Create and mange multiple users accounts with ease and edit student apps as required. View and moderate student apps through the Dashboard.
Comprehensive support available via phone, email or skype. Request a Master Class to received dedicated, subject-specific training for your school.
Use AppShed to build apps quickly and easily.
- Easy to teach app building and design
- Creative and interactive events/actions
- Blockly coding makes it easy for beginners
- Advanced activities with HTML, CSS and code
- Ready-to-go templates and app examples
MORE INFO >
Make games in AppShed using our Game Maker.
- Perfect for beginers, requiring no coding
- Build simple, mobile-friendly games in minutes
- Games teach the basics of Computer Sceince
- Include objects, events, actions, collisions etc
- Tutorials available for EDU Accounts
MORE INFO >
IoT and Robotics
The easiest way to get started with electronics
- Build your own IoT/Robotics projects
- Control electronics from your phone
- Easy enough for anyone to start
- IoT/Robotics pre-made kits and projects
- Made for Teachers and Makers
MORE INFO >