AppShed X ComputerXplorers
We have partnered with the award-winning experts from ComputerXplorers who have created engaging lessons for kids across the UK since 2006. We have now launched CXA App Academy, a programme that includes a bespoke course teaching students how to build their own apps. From graphic design, user interface design to coding, kids will have fun whilst learning. The lessons can be delivered as PPA cover, after-school clubs, summer holiday camps, and more, with everything taught geared towards the national curriculums in England, Scotland, and Wales.
The whole process gives students the opportunity to obtain the skills to follow a career in high-demand fields, including app and software development as well as user experience and user interface design (UX/UI).
CXA App Academy Highlights
- ComputerXplorers’ experts delivering three AppShed training sessions to teachers
- Available as Computing, English, and Maths lessons
- Termly lesson plans and support included
- Initial programme on app creation, covering everything from graphic design, user interface design to coding
- Available as PPA cover, after-school clubs, and summer holiday camps.
- Includes an annual AppShed license
- Launch price £999
Since its launch in 2006, ComputerXplorers has grown to become the leading provider of quality technology education for children from the ages of three to 13. The network of 18 UK and six international family businesses today teaches over 4,500 students, from pre-school through to secondary each week.