AppShed Academy Updates
Here you will find week by week updates on new courses on the AppShed Academy
November 8 - 15 2019
This week we decided to take a look at the organisation of the AppShed Academy. We found that the current layout was not quite right for helping teachers find what they are looking for quickly and easily. So we have rearranged it and made five key sections stand out. These are App Builder, Game Maker, IoT/Robotics Builder, Intro To Coding and Math. The other sections like School Apps and E-safty are now on the next page.
November 1 - 8 2019
- Simple Blockly Calculator (available to all users)
October 25 - 1 2019
- AppCar Lesson 4 (available to all users)
October 18 - 25 2019
- AppCar Lesson 2 and 3 (available to all users)
- Publishing and Sharing (available to all users)
October 11 - 18 2019
This week we took a focus on the courses in the IoT/Robotics Builder section. This is due to our AppCar robotics kit which is coming out soon. With this focus we created lesson 1 of a multiple lesson AppCar tutorial. We also had quite a bit of fun creating a papercraft tutorial where students and teachers print and cutout little paper barricades to create an obstacle course for their AppCar to drive around(Hopefully using code mode).
- AppCar Quick Start Guide (available to all users)
- AppCar lesson 1 (available to all users)
- AppCar Free Add-On: Barricades (available to all users)