- Duration: 6 lessons
- Difficulty: Intermediate
This course will show you how to build a simple true or false quiz game where you will be able to feed your own questions and corresponding answers.
Upon completion of this course, learners will have learnt:
- How to make use of Blockly to write simple code
- How to work with a database
- How to create variables and call them within the app
- How conditional statements and loops work
To start the AppShed Basics Course, follow these steps:
- Log in to your AppShed account.
- Open AppShed Academy.
- Find this course in its category.